Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Holy Crap it's cold!

It's 6 degrees here. 6!!! Man, it is ridiculously cold. My sidewalks are like mini ice rinks.

The sidewalks were kinda slushy a couple days ago, now they are like giant footprint galleries. I put some salt down on them yesterday, didn't even make a dent.

I think it might be too cold for it to work.

Patti had that flu bug that was going around. What a helpless feeling. She was soooo sick. I felt terrible for her. It lasted nearly 3 days. Awful stomach flu thing. She was as weak as a kitten by Sunday and we didn't do anything.

Our weekend consisted of me making the blandest foods possible for Patti to throw up later. It was brutal. She's finally keeping food down and really just needs to get her strength back.

So beware, my friends, it's going around and you DO NOT WANT it!!!
m.

1 comment:

Blonde Goddess said...

It was cold here this morning. They had a two hour delay for the schools because the roads were icy and the temperatures were frigid.

I hope I don't get the flu. There have been a few people I know who've gotten it, but so far I've lucked out.

Hope the misses is feeling better...