Monday, January 21, 2008

Holy Crap it's cold!!!

Man, oh man, is it cold!!!! I'm ok with winter, the snow really doesn't bother me, but single digit cold weather is a drag. We get about a week or so of really bitterly cold days a winter here in sunny Buffalo, and although this will only last a few days it's pretty brutal.

The snow crunches under your feet and it really is pretty uncomfortable to be out there any length of time.

It was -4 at the Packers game. -4!!!??? If you ever needed a reason to eat the ticket and stay home and watch the game on your big screen, this was it. I'm not a huge football fan, so I don't even know the coaches name for the NY Giants, but I was worried about him. His face looked like a shiny beet by the end of the game. (And he's no youngin')

We moved the desk into our new 'office' newly vacated by my son's moving out. Very cool to have a dedicated room (instead of an area) for all the house biz. We have some new bookshelves, our filing cabinet, the desk and even a little sitting area with two chairs. It needs stuff on the walls, we've got to pick up a couple of frames, but it's really coming along nicely.

My wife just loves re-arranging the house, and she really does have her own sense of style about it. I don't always know where she's going with stuff, but when it's all done, it looks good. And the coolest part is the rooms feel good. Like somewhere you'd like to sit. I don't know if it's Feng Sui or what, but it's pretty cool...

Have a great monday, y'all...
m.

1 comment:

Blonde Goddess said...

It's cold here too. I hate decorating my house and I'm lucky if I can muster enough ambition to clean it..LOL.

My Christmas tree is still up...HAHAHAHA...(I'm taking it down today..I promise).