Friday, January 4, 2008

White coat Ceremony

I'd never heard of a 'White coat Ceremony' before. My daughter (#3) successfully completed semester #1 of graduate Pharmacy school, so on Sunday we're going to attend her White coat ceremony. (Maybe it's whitecoat - help me out grammar people!)

Here she will be given her very chic Pharmacy lab coat with her name stitched in to it. Very, very cool.

My son (#2) and his fiance, Daughter #2 and her hubby and grandson #3, Patti and I are all going up to attend the ceremony. Gonna be kinda crowded in the one bedroom apartment. Thank God we're all family. We're gonna be stacked up like cord wood to sleep over!

Dinner with daughter #2 and #3 was terrific. We ate huge plates of seafood, the service was good and the food was very good. I had a surf and turf and it kicked ass. I haven't had a lobster tail in a while and I really enjoyed it. I used to travel to Boston for biz and always scored some kind of lobster dish when I was there, but I've been off the road (thankfully) for several years so I haven't 'lobstered up' in a while. I remember a plate of lobster ravioli in the north end of Boston that I had 15 years ago, geez that was amazing food!

So it should be an interesting weekend and I gotta say I'm looking forward to it!
m.

No comments: