Friday, December 14, 2007

Not too shabby

Well, we braved the Christmas Shopping season last night and it wasn't too bad!

We got about 4 inches of snow during the morning/early afternoon and I think it kept a lot of people home. Which was really a bonus. We had no lines at the checkout and put a pretty good dent in the shopping, which kinda seems like a burden right now.

Shopping late sucks. Puts you on the road and in the stores at crunch time. Some people really get off on that late crush, me - not so much.

The real topper though was about an hour of shoveling snow when I got home. I was doing just fine before that. Really took the stuffing out of me and by the time I came in, I was done for the night. But I wasn't aggravated, just tired. And I rather be tired than aggravated! As some of you know I'm not Mr. Patience...

Visiting friends tonight and gearing up for a shopping blitz early sunday morning! Have a good weekend people!
m.

No comments: