Thursday, December 13, 2007

Saddle up

We are starting our Christmas shopping today. We are not the usual late shoppers but with a daughter in Pharmacy school, things are a bit tight.

My wife got a generous Christmas bonus which is why we're shopping now at all. We weren't sure what/how much we were gonna do before that rolled in.

So, off we go. I was out last night and EVERYONE is out and about. So I am totally dreading this whole deal.

I like buying the presents, but the crowds and the traffic really take the stuffing out of me (and Patti for that matter).

So wish me luck, as I wade in to the fray!
m.

2 comments:

Blonde Goddess said...

I went shopping last night right around dinner time and guess what?
No lines....no pushing or shoving...it was great!
of course Wednesday night is church night here in WV and being the heathen I am, I don't go to church so....perhaps that explains the absence of the rude crowds?

Rebecca said...

Good luck out there..it's a crazy world